My Hero Academia Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Demons Run {Closed / Jacky}
I.K.O, Villain, Finished EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 12:54 am by Gaia

» Skills Discussion
I.K.O, Villain, Finished EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 10:11 pm by Qrähe

» Technique Template
I.K.O, Villain, Finished EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:50 pm by Admin

» Stats & Skills Template
I.K.O, Villain, Finished EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:05 am by Admin

» A round, and a round, and a round they go... (Boxer/Closed)
I.K.O, Villain, Finished EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 4:11 pm by Boxer

» A Rainbow Sea of Disaster [Closed/Group/PG]
I.K.O, Villain, Finished EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 4:40 pm by Boxer

» Iron (Closed/Redirect)
I.K.O, Villain, Finished EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 12:12 am by Renfield

» Site Rules
I.K.O, Villain, Finished EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 9:51 pm by Admin

» 11377 Possession (Group/Closed)
I.K.O, Villain, Finished EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 7:03 pm by Rhapsody

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is The_Guide

Our users have posted a total of 150 messages in 49 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:15 am
Discord

I.K.O, Villain, Finished

2 posters

Go down

I.K.O, Villain, Finished Empty I.K.O, Villain, Finished

Post by Iko Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtkCkMwmqVU

Identity: I.K.O

Name:  Davey
Villain Name: Innocence Killer Ouroboros
Birthday:  January 1st. 1995.
Alignment:  Villain

Physical Attributes

Height:  170cm
Weight:  80Kg
Hair: White
Eyes:  Blue
Physical Appearance:

Spoiler:

Davey is of medium build individual and is usually found with his hands in his pockets. Always found slouching but with a peculiar grin on his face. The smile juxtaposes against then way the man slouches, as if he is compelled to feign happiness by some force, suffice to say it’s creepy.

Outside of that, his skin is pale revealing a myriad of scars of bite marks and claw marks in his flesh. Davey prefers to wear a white shirt and black jacket with a white fur collar. He lacks any obvious piercings however there is a continuous tattoo of an ouroboros - an ornate snake with gleaming scales consuming itself, running the length of his body. The tattoo is a medium of his quirk and can be seen physically rotating on his skin as if slowly constricting tighter and tighter.

Navy slim-fit jeans are the Villain’s preferred legwear with the outline of a lighter visible in the right pocket. The jeans are supported by a simple black belt that is tightly pulled around his waist. On his feet he wears simple boots as he sees laces as being a waste of time.

Hero Outfit: Nothing, Davey's costume is his transformation.

Psycological Profile

Personality:

Child-like on the surface, Davey is a sociopath. A side effect of his unique quirk has stripped him of empathy and he likes to pretend he cares but . . . he just can't. The villain is always looking to get into your head, while not obviously manipulative his lack of communication and penchant for emotive body language is obviously an attempt to disarm those he talks to. Davey's mind is well and truly broken and most assume that he is "two" personalities - the man who happily smiles and takes his contracts from his benefactors and the beast he becomes when he activates his power. The truth is, there is no distinction between "Davey" and "Iko" they are the same, he just opts to pretend to be mute.

Motives:

Davey would prefer if there was nobody breathing on the Earth but himself. Unfortunately he isn't nearly powerful enough and also he's being constantly watched. So for now, he's sort-of content with completing the menial crimes that are ordered of him and sewing mindless terror however, he wants to be free. He would love his freedom back.

Quirk: Ouroboros

Quirk Type: Transformation
Power of Ability:

Summary: Enhanced Strength and Perception + Timed Ethereal Form.

Davey's quirk turns him into a monster with enhanced strength and senses. Ouroboros is activated by the user “breaking the loop” of the tattoo that manifests on their body with a flame that manifests on their hands. Ouroboros requires the user to feed on victims to maintain the longevity of the form, this correlates to the tattoo’s size on the users body. The bigger the tattoo, the more victims the user has consumed and therefore the longer the ability can be used before expiring. The monster also gains the ability to become ethereal for a limited time.  

Spoiler:

The Beast known as IKO manifests as black smoke that seeps from Davey's pores wherever he chose to break the tattoo. The smoke rapidly coats the surface of the man's body morphing him into a Gorilla-like creature with reptilian skin. The creatures weight does not change but the body towers at 250cm in height. The claws of Iko are sharp like knives and are double the length of regular fingers, however they are triple jointed for extra dexterity. The only other noticeable features about the transformation is the lack of eyes that been replaced with three fine slits for each eye and the head that has been turned into a gleaming skull often with a huge toothy grin.

History

Origin:
Part I

Spoiler:
Part II:
Spoiler:
Part III
Spoiler:

Last edited by Iko on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Iko
Iko

Back to top Go down