My Hero Academia Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Demons Run {Closed / Jacky}
Step Into The Ring EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 12:54 am by Gaia

» Skills Discussion
Step Into The Ring EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 10:11 pm by Qrähe

» Technique Template
Step Into The Ring EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:50 pm by Admin

» Stats & Skills Template
Step Into The Ring EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:05 am by Admin

» A round, and a round, and a round they go... (Boxer/Closed)
Step Into The Ring EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 4:11 pm by Boxer

» A Rainbow Sea of Disaster [Closed/Group/PG]
Step Into The Ring EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 4:40 pm by Boxer

» Iron (Closed/Redirect)
Step Into The Ring EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 12:12 am by Renfield

» Site Rules
Step Into The Ring EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 9:51 pm by Admin

» 11377 Possession (Group/Closed)
Step Into The Ring EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 7:03 pm by Rhapsody

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is The_Guide

Our users have posted a total of 150 messages in 49 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:15 am
Discord

Step Into The Ring

2 posters

Go down

Step Into The Ring Empty Step Into The Ring

Post by Boxer Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Hello and welcome to my plot thread for when the Discord is eventually too big for two people to just talk. I'm your host and you can just call me Boxer. I play a Hero that behaves mostly like an ideological hero. He does not kill, he does not tolerate injustice before him, he helps anyone he comes across even when it is seemingly detrimental to him. This doesn't mean that he is without leniency though.  People that are still good but not necessarily operating within the law (vigilantes) get a pass from him as long as they're not committing crimes against people right in front of him.

Boxer is happy, extroverted, young, and enthusiastic. So he's willing to do all sorts of team-ups and missions with people. Charity works, celebrity nonsense, and punching villains in the face are all great options for him. So let me try to organize some information for you.

Location: Boxer mainly works outside of New York since he is from the DelMarVa area. Specifically he is focused in Manhattan.

Motives: Boxer likes helping people like any hero but his primary motive is to increase his fame and attain admiration.

Focus: Boxer's current focus is on the trafficking of “Trigger” in the Manhattan area. For those that don't know, Trigger is a drug that enhances quirks to extremely powerful levels but also drives the user insane. A telltale mark of this drug's use is turning the tongue black.

Theme: The theme I'm trying to achieve with my stories is a police procedural. I'm trying to focus on cooperative work between heroes and officers. Detective work, legal tape, and forensic evidence are all components I want to use to climax to the big fight scenes.

What I Want: Right now, I just want character interaction and development. If there are like minded heroes that want to form partnerships, I'm down for that. If there are villains that want to Arch me, I'm down for that too. But as of this moment, with the site so fresh and new, I'm perfectly fine with some one night stands.

What I Offer: I offer all of the above coupled with my own personal writing preferences. I take my writing fairly seriously and give it what I can when I can. I try to post for each of my threads once a day and shoot for somewhere between 600-1000 words per post. I'm particularly good with fights and have an OOC interest in mechanics. I script out details but not results. All situations will be handled in writing. I also play my character on “Hard Mode.” Meaning I accept that at anytime Boxer could die. So if that's your interest, taking on all challengers right here and now.

Current Threads:
Of Serpents and Crustaceans Boxer and IKO (Deadly Hero vs Villain thread)

A round and a round and around they go Boxer and Rubband (Friendly Hero vs Hero thread)

11377 Possession Boxer, Miasma, Knight (group PVE thread)

Future Threads
-

-

-
Boxer
Boxer

Back to top Go down

Step Into The Ring Empty Re: Step Into The Ring

Post by Kireon Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:14 pm

You.

I need to literally offend your character's eyes.

It's you vs me once again; the eternal rivals.

Kireon

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxer Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:32 pm

I'm willing but do you mind doing the work leading this one?
Boxer
Boxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum